For a number of procedures for human medicines (including herbal medicines and homeopathic medicines), the MEB has a tool available to request a time slot.
Requesting timeslots is possible for the following procedures:
- Decentralized procedure with the Netherlands serving as reference member state: DCP (NL=RMS)
- DCP line extension (NL=RMS)
- Mutual recognition procedure with the Netherlands serving as the reference member state: MRP (NL=RMS)
- MRP Repeat-Use with the Netherlands as reference member satte: RUP (NL=RMS)
- (Re-)consultation procedure for a medical device
- National registration application (except duplex)
- National scientific advice
- Parallel request
The MEB makes time slots available per procedure, per month and per department. This planning tool helps the MEB to optimize the available capacity.
Before requesting a time slot, applicants have to complete the corresponding form, which contains a number of administrative details. The form has to be uploaded to the request for a timeslot. The forms can be found here on the MEB website.
Eventually the MEB will only process procedures if a time slot has been requested in advance. This is already the case for applications for DCP’s. The timeframe in which reservation of timeslots will become obligatory, will be communicate in due time.