New layout of the MEB website
Starting today, the website of the Medicines Evaluation Board (MEB) has a new layout. This makes the website more user-friendly and information easier to find for patients, healthcare providers and companies.
The website has been restructured in the following ways:
- The main menu has changed its focus from target groups to tasks.
- In the Dutch website, patients and healthcare providers can now find the information they need under ‘Information on Medicines'.
- The texts in the ‘Information on Medicines' section have been made more user-friendly.
- The menu is now grouped according to theme and topic.
- The website has been made more visually appealing.
- For companies (medicines for human use), the MEB Application Compass has been developed to make it easier to find information about the various application procedures.
- The texts on veterinary medicinal products have been completely revised and made easier to find.
Physicians, pharmacists and patient representatives have all been involved in improving the information on the MEB website.